Regular Savings Account
- $100 daily balance minimum (No minimum balance if you are under 18 years or 65 or older).
- No service charge unless daily balance falls below minimum, then $3.00 per month.
- Interest bearing account, with interest rate subject to change. Interest is compounded monthly.
Money Market Savings Account
- This is a tiered-rate account. Your interest rate and annual percentage yield are based on the average daily balance in your account. The interest rate is subject to change. Interest is compounded monthly.
- If the average daily balance falls below the minimum balance of $2,500 during the monthly statement cycle, interest will be paid at our present passbook savings rate.
- No service charge unless daily balance falls below $100, then $3.00 per month.
Christmas Club Savings Account
- No minimum balance.
- Interest bearing account. Interest is paid annually on October 31st. Interest rate is determined annually on November 1st.
- There are no service charges on this account. If any withdrawals are made, the accrued interest will not be paid.
Iowa sales tax is applicable to all service charges.
Please contact one of our staff members for more information.